For College & University Students/Professors
Santa Barbara City College
Santa Barbara City College is still considering whether to mandate vaccines (as of 7/11). Please contact the board members of the City College Board of Trustees and ask them to protect the students’ right to choose whether or not to expose themselves to the risk of vaccination for a disease that has effective treatments and a very high survival rate.
Santa Barbara City College Board of Trustees:
- Dr. Utpal K. Goswami, SBCC President firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Peter Haslund email@example.com
- Dr. Anna Everett firstname.lastname@example.org
- Johnathan Abboud email@example.com
- Marsha Croninger firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veronica Gallardo email@example.com
- Robert Miller firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kate Parker email@example.com
- Lilli McKinney firstname.lastname@example.org
University of California – Statewide
The University of California makes policy state-wide. The decision over whether to mandate COVID injections has not yet been made. (as of 7/11) Contact the members of the U.C. Board of Regents and ask them to protect the right to choose whether or not to take the risk of vaccination for a disease that has effective treatments and a very high survival rate.
University of California Board of Regents:
- University of California President Michael Drake: President@ucop.edu
- UCSB Chancellor Henry Yang: email@example.com
Resources & Links to Letters & Notices written by Children’s Health Defense Fund, California Chapter.
These notices are informative, effective, and helpful to use for talking points or to send when advocating for your child’s medical freedom, or your own.
- Children’s Health Defense California Chapter Sends letter to school superintendents regarding Medical Ethics, Emergency Use Products, Voluntary Testing & Vaccine Safety
- NOTICE FOR EMPLOYERS, UNIVERSITIES & OTHER INSTITUTIONS MANDATING COVID-19 TESTS & your right to refuse testing
- NOTICE FOR EMPLOYERS, UNIVERSITIES & OTHER INSTITUTIONS MANDATING COVID-19 MASKS & your right to refuse mask mandates
- NOTICE FOR EMPLOYERS, UNIVERSITIES & OTHER INSTITUTIONS MANDATING COVID-19 INJECTIONS & your right to refuse vaccines