💥If you are a doctor, nurse, lawyer, parent, student, grandparent, business owner, vaccine injured, vaccine remorseful, or even a concerned citizen, use your voice to speak out for our children. This is the time we all come together for truth! You must stand up now!
Goleta Unified School District mentioned last board meeting that they would prefer to stay on zoom indefinitely and not allow in person attendance. Their reasoning for this was the above average board meeting attendance and they would not want to wear headsets in person.
Covid restrictions have allowed them to keep parents away from the table. They will keep it like this as long as possible knowing attendance is high because parents are not happy with their performance.
They now have the tool of labeling any dissent as “misinformation” and ignore studies from the CDC, JAMA Lancet and others if it goes against their current ideology.
We know they will not listen to our pleas but we must document our dissenting opinions at the board meeting. This will help with recalls and lawsuits moving forward.
Sign up by 3:00 PM Wednesday to speak on the link below.
– Voice your dissent for any vaccine mandate or testing of asymptotic children and staff.
– Tell your story, make them understand the effects of their decisions.
– Ask questions that should be answered to have informed consent. (they will not answer)
There is only more school board meeting before our children are back in class.
GUSD August 11th 630pm
– Recruit people for the meetings. We need EVERYONE to dig deep and have the courage to stand for truth.
– Start writing a speech this is 2-3 mins, be ready for 2 min if we have a lot signed up.
– Email Board Members, be polite and accurate. Short emails can be impactful. See Pined Message #2 on Stand UP SB Telegram for addresses.
– Clear your schedule for both nights of you can.
Some Question Ideas
– Who will pay for vaccine injuries and deaths if they are required by the district to work or achieve an education?
– Because this is a trial, how many local injuries and deaths are acceptable before policy is revisited?
– What tests will be used since the PCR is being recalled by the FDA? How will they be administered? How long will testing keep kids out of school? How long does it take to get the results? What happens in the meantime?
– What medical data was used during the drafting of the resolution? Please communicate such data.
This week we are going to show up in person to both the SBUSD and GUSD meetings and will also have callers zoom in to make public comments. If you go in person and want to speak you will need to use zoom on a mobile device. Please see the action items for each board for sign up instructions and more details .
This will be a peaceful and orderly protest. Bring a chair and warm clothes as it may go late. Bring signs if desired.
Kate Ford, President
Rose Munoz, Vice President
Wendy Simms-Moten, Clerk
Virginia Alverez, Member
Laura Capps, Member